DANFOSS - VACON® NXP Liquid Cooled Enclosed DriveCategory: Frequency Converter (PL09)
DANFOSS - VACON® NXP Liquid Cooled Enclosed Drive
Extra protection for use in marine and heavy industries
VACON® NXP Liquid Cooled drives are integrated into a sturdy enclosure making them ideal for a wide range of industries with harsh operating conditions.
Liquid-cooled AC drives can be used in many combinations, from a single dedicated frequency converter to large-scale common DC bus systems. Packed with features, these fully standardized enclosed drives maximize the utilization of space while minimizing overall lifecycle costs.
Thanks to the high degree of protection (IP54), these drives can be installed almost anywhere in a plant or on a vessel. This eliminates the load on air-conditioning systems in electrical rooms reducing costs and installation time and making them ideal for retrofitting.
Servicing is fast and easy. Features such as safe torque off (STO) and safe stop 1 (SS1) improve safety, and conformal-coated circuit boards enhance reliability.
NXA, NXN, NXB, and NXI configurations
- 3 x 400-500 V...700-1100 kW
- 3 x 525-690 V...800-1550 kW
Features and Benefits
- Drive lifetime and reliability are enhanced due to sturdy cabinet protection
- Floor space requirements and infrastructure needs are reduced as the compact design needs no air ducts
- Investment savings as no large air-conditioning systems are needed due to minimal dissipation of heat loss to the air
- Fulfills all relevant international standards and global requirements including marine, safety, EMC, and harmonics approvals
- Virtually silent operation as no large cooling fans are needed