DANFOSS - VACON® NXP Liquid CooledCategory: Frequency Converter (PL09)
DANFOSS - VACON® NXP Liquid Cooled
Powerful performance in extreme conditions
With one of the best power/size ratios, VACON® NXP Liquid Cooled drives are ideal for applications where space is at a premium or air cooling is difficult. Heavy industries with harsh operating conditions, such as in marine, offshore, and mining environments benefit from the drive’s compact design and robust reliability.
Liquid-cooled AC drives can be used in many combinations, from a single dedicated frequency converter to large-scale common DC bus systems. Packed with features, these fully standardized drives maximize the utilization of space while minimizing overall lifecycle costs.
As a high degree of protection (IP54 or higher) can easily be achieved with these drives, they can be installed almost anywhere in a plant or on a vessel. This eliminates the load on air-conditioning systems in electrical rooms reducing costs and installation time and making them ideal for retrofitting.
Servicing is fast and easy. Features such as safe torque off (STO) and safe stop 1 (SS1) improve safety, and conformal-coated circuit boards enhance reliability.
NXA, NXN, NXB, and NXI configurations
Active Front-end (NXA), Non-regenerative Front-end (NXN), Brake Chopper (NXB) and Inverter (NXI) configurations are available.
For more information about these configurations please refer to the VACON® NXP Common DC Bus selection guide.
- 3 x 400-500 V...132-4100 kW
- 3 x 525-690 V...110-5300 kW
Features and Benefits
- Floor space requirements and infrastructure needs are reduced as the compact design needs no air ducts
- Investment savings as no large air-conditioning systems are needed due to minimal dissipation of heat loss to the air
- Fulfills all relevant international standards and global requirements including marine, safety, EMC, and harmonics approvals
- Virtually silent operation as large cooling fans are not needed